|Part Number ||Finish ||Availability |
|200TBFV ||Painted || Usually ships within 48 hours |
The 2” Threaded Butterfly Valve with Tamper Switch from QRFS is the right solution for precise control of water flow. The NST threaded connection requires accuracy upon installation, but guarantees a leak-free seal once installed.
Ductile iron body covered in a fusion bonded epoxy coating. EPDM coated disc and stainless-steel stem.
Rated 175 PSI / 12 BAR
Comes standard with dual supervisory switches with wiring to connect to the fire control panel and an optional auxiliary device.
With temperature ratings from 32ºF (0º C) to 176ºF (80ºC), this Threaded Butterfly Valve is great for indoor and outdoor use!
• NST Threaded
• Slow open and close for water pressure control
• UL and FM approved
• Pressure rated for 175 PSI / 12 BAR
• Temperature ratings from 32ºF (0º C) to 176ºF (80ºC)
• External, yellow indicator for visual indication of internal valve position
• Dual electronic supervisory tamper switch for connection to fire control panel and auxiliary device (e.g., bell or horn)
• Weighs 4 lbs 6.4 oz