DeWALT HangerMate+ Wood Suspender Hanger for 3/8" Rod | 5/16" x 2 1/4" | Box of 25
- Buy 2 for $20.85 each and save 5%
- Buy 5 for $19.76 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for $18.66 each and save 15%
|Part Number||Quantity||Anchor Diameter||Anchor Length|
|3/8"||Vertical & Horizontal||Steel||Zinc-Plated|
|DeWALT Category Number||Installs In (Base Material)||Approvals||Availability|
|PFM2271000||Wood||UL-Listed, FM-Approved||Usually Ships Within 48 Hours|
5/16" x 2 1/4" Wood Rod Hanging Suspender Anchor by DeWALT® is a threaded rod fastener designed for applications in pipe hanging, pipe protection, electrical conduit, cable trays, and fire protection systems, such as fire sprinkler and standpipe systems. This box of UL-listed and FM-approved Hangermate® Plus (Hangermate+) Wood fasteners install in wooden joists, columns, and overhead beams with an ultimate tensile load of 2,487 pounds in Douglas Fir.
Box of 25 5/16" x 2 1/4" DeWALT HangerMate+ Wood Suspender Hangers for 3/8" Rod is made from Zinc-Plated Steel and designed for Vertical & Horizontal hanging. Each box contains 25 hangars for 3/8" rods.
General application and use:
- Hanging pipe for sprinkler systems
- Hanging lighting systems and overhead utilities
- Suspended celings
- Suspended conduit and cable trays
- HVAC ductwork and strut channels
- Mounting security equipment
Features and Benefits
- One system for all rod hanging applications in steel, wood, and concrete
- Ease and speed of overhead installation
- Lower in-place cost, when compared to beam clamps, lag bolts and dropins
- Can be installed with a screw gun or hammer drill
DeWALT® is a registered trademark of the Black & Decker Corporation. HangerMate® is a registered trademark of Asia Fastening (US), Inc.