Cutting Oil protects dies used during threading. This One (1) Gallon Jug of cutting fluid consists of a balanced blend of active sulfur and chlorine for tough machining operations.
This medium-viscosity cutting oil is suitable for use with threading machines working with high brinnell metals, gear stocks, and stainless steel. Extreme pressure additives assist in the creation of high quality threads without chipping or burring.
This cutting oil is FBC System Compatible. FBC‚ System Compatibility indicates that this product has been tested, and is monitored on an ongoing basis, to guarantee chemical compatibility with FlowGuard Gold¬Æ, BlazeMaster¬Æ and Corzan¬Æ pipe and fittings.
Use this gallon of cutting fluid during heavy-duty cutting, threading, tapping and broaching of steel and stainless steel alloys. Can also be used on hard steal and cast iron where high speed and clean metal is required. Reduces heat and friction to give greater dimensional accuracy and a finer finish.
- For hand tools or pipe threading machines
- Longer die life
- Superior quality of cut threads
- Balanced pressure additives
- Can be used on all steel/stainless steel alloys, black, wrought, malleable or galvanized iron
- Reduces heat and friction
- No need to shake or mix; this cutting oil will not separate
- Pours at low temperatures
FBC FlowGuard Gold BlazeMaster and Corzan\ are licensed trademarks of the Lubrizol Corporation.