Quick Cleanup and Decon Wipes, 40-pack | Clean Tough Messes! | QWB40
Clean tough messes with Quick Cleanup and Decon Wipes from Quickstop. These rugged wipes clean and decontaminate skin, tools, and materials including wood, metal, plastic, laminate, leather, fabric, and carpet.
Quick Cleanup and Decon Wipes are made for hard-working trade professionals in industries like painting, construction, plumbing, metalwork, masonry, landscaping, automotive, industrial, manufacturing, maintenance, firefighting, oil and natural gas, mining, military, and more. They handle harsh and hard-to-clean contaminants like grease, oil, paint, tar, silicone, glue, foam insulation, soot, and many others.
- Buy 16 for $6.26 each and save 10%
- Wipes made for trade professionals in the dirtiest industries
- Cut through grease, oil, paint, tar, and other difficult messes
- Tough material for cleaning tools and equipment without tearing
- No water, no rinsing, and no residue left behind
- Made with a natural formula that’s safe on skin
- A patented lockdown lid prevents wipes from drying out
- View technical specifications
- What contaminants can Quick Cleanup & Decon Wipes clean up?
- Are Quick Cleanup & Decon Wipes safe for skin?
- What surfaces can these wipes be used on?
- How do I open my Quick Cleanup & Decon Wipes?
Designed to clean harsh contaminants and tough messes, these wipes handle water-soluble and hydrophobic compounds. They’re great for dirt, grease, oil, paint, tar, silicone, adhesives, caulk, joint compound, wax, chalk, foam insulation, soot, and more.
Even though they cut through difficult substances, these wipes are very safe for your skin. Made with ingredients like lemon oil, olive oil, lanolin, and castor oil, they’re great to use for cleaning hands, arms, faces, and necks. However, you should avoid contact with eyes and open wounds.
Quick Cleanup and Decon Wipes are ideal for cleaning dirt and grime on your skin, tools, or surfaces. They’re made of a durable material that keeps them from tearing while wiping down tools, equipment, and machinery. These wipes safely clean metal, wood, plastic, laminate, leather, fabric, carpet, and other surfaces. However, they are not designed to clean glass or electronics.
Quick Cleanup and Decon Wipes stay moist and fresh with a patented locking lid that keeps the box from popping open in a work truck or on the job site. Getting your wipes ready to use is easy. Just:
- Twist the black lid counterclockwise to unlock it
- Twist the feeder plate counterclockwise to remove the lid
- Cut through the plastic cover
- Reinstall the plate and feed a wipe through it
Check out this video for a demonstration:
|QRFS Part Number||Availability||Ships From|
|QWB40||Usually ships within 48 hours||CA or VA|
|Height (One Wipe)||Width (One Wipe)|
|8" (20.3 cm)||8" (20.3 cm)|
|Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Lemon Oil, Olive Oil, Mineral Oil, Lanolin, Stearyldimonium Hydroxypropyl Laurylglucosides Chloride, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Secondary Alcohol Ethoxylate, Benzalkonium Chloride (c-C), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate (b-B).|
|For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes or open wounds. In case of eye contact flush with water. Not recommended for use on windows, glass or electronics. Dispose of wipes properly in trash. Do not flush in toilet. Keep out of reach of children.|