- Plug & Chain | 1 1/2" (38.1 mm) Brass Plug & Chain | NSTSKU#: PLCH150NST$9.95 As low as $6.97
- Brass Cap and Chain | 2 1/2" - NST ThreadsSKU#: CAP250NST$13.95
- Standard Pitot Gauge Kit for Water Flow TestsSKU#: 01PITUAs low as $139.95
- Victaulic 135F (57C) White Cover Plate for Model V38 Fire SprinklersSKU#: FCPWH135$9.95
- Viking 135F (57C) White Cover Plate for Freedom Fire Sprinklers | 10786MA/WSKU#: VKFDRESWH$14.95 As low as $10.47
- Kydex Ring | Fire Resistant Plastic - Conceal Oversized Holes!SKU#: KYDR$1.95
Using the wrong extinguisher can make a fire significantly worse. QRFS explains what the numbers on a fire extinguisher mean—as well as the letters—and what they indicate about its suitability against certain types of fires. To read and understand extinguisher labels like a pro, read on.
The Americans with Disabilities Act helps wheelchair users and people with visual impairments safely navigate buildings and use life-saving devices. QRFS looks at ADA fire extinguisher height, pull station placement, and other rules designed to allow people with disabilities full access to these life-saving devices.
An overview of the fire protection requirements for storage facilities, which are often fewer than many other occupancy types.
They're some of the smallest items on a fire engine—but they help firefighters make the most of other equipment. Get a quick handle on today's fire hose fittings & adapters with this definitive guide from QRFS.
Learn where and if car fire extinguishers are required in personal and commercial vehicles, as well as which types put out common vehicle fires.
QRFS explains how to inspect and record accurate histories of life safety rope, helping fire departments determine whether they are still safe for service.
QRFS takes a look at seven sprinkler mishaps that might have been avoided with heavy-duty fire sprinkler head guards.
QRFS looks at the origins and historic use of the term "playpipe," explaining how firefighting playpipe became the inspector’s tool of choice for straightening water flows.
A false activation of a fire sprinkler can quickly cause expensive water damage. QRFS explains how Shutgun sprinkler tools quickly and easily stop discharge at the source and which one to buy for different systems.
Many marking tools don't perform well on non-porous surfaces like metal—and the marks they leave aren't suited to rough handling, heat, weather, and other extreme conditions. QRFS explains how oil-based paint markers for metal can make life easier for those working in construction, metalwork, and other industries.