- Round Pitot Gauge Kit with Notched and Straight Plastic BladesSKU#: 02PITUAs low as $149.95 As low as $0.00
- Tyco 139F (59C) Bright White Cover Plate for Model LFII Fire SprinklersSKU#: TYCOLFII
- 2 1/2" (63.5 mm) Pressure Gauge with 1% Mid-Range Accuracy | Liquid-FilledSKU#: 201LFGAs low as $46.00 As low as $0.00
- Victaulic 135F (57C) White Cover Plate for Model V38 Fire SprinklersSKU#: FCPWH135
- Tyco 139F (59C) White Cover Plate for Model RFII Fire SprinklersSKU#: TYCORFII
- Reliable (Rasco) G4 / G4A / G5 Chrome Cover Plate Assembly 135F (57C)SKU#: RLG4CH$11.95 As low as $8.37
QRFS examines hydrostatic test pumps: the device that enables a critical fire protection system test that ensures piping networks can handle the pressure.
Learn what gross and hazardous particles lurk in the dust and grime on fire sprinklers—and how a tool for cleaning sprinkler heads gets rid of them without risking a flood.
Victaulic’s straightforward selection of fire sprinkler escutcheons makes it easy for consumers to find a compatible design and finish. Read on to learn more about Victaulic’s fire sprinkler escutcheons and parts for the Model V27, V34, and more.
Often called CPVC glue, CPVC solvent cement joins pipes and fittings at a molecular level. QRFS covers everything installers need to know about the time required for CPVC glue to initially dry (set) and permanently cure when used with CPVC brands like BlazeMaster®, FlameGuard®, and ThermaFit Industries.
Learn what the common acronyms used in NFPA 13 mean, what publications they reference, and which standards are applicable to fire sprinkler systems.
QRFS compares fire blankets and fire extinguishers, explaining how and where each on may be used as part of a fire protection strategy.
Building owners and facility managers often find the process of replacing a fire department connection, or FDC, confusing. QRFS looks at FDCs from a buyer’s perspective, answering frequently asked questions about this important piece of fire protection equipment.
Top beam clamps used to hang pipes in fire sprinkler and standpipe systems perform well in buildings with steel beams and other metal supports. Learn how they work, where they’re used, and what fire code requires.
What do Viking’s new fire sprinklers, head guards, escutcheons, and water shields offer that earlier models don't? QRFS looks at the Viking XT1 fire sprinkler platform, discussing product design, cross-compatibility between old and new products, and purchasing and identification tips.
QRFS finishes its two-part series on annual fire pump testing with requirements for testing the specific components of fire pumps.