- 2 1/2" (63.5 mm) Pressure Gauge with 1% Full-Range Accuracy | Liquid-FilledSKU#: 202LFGAs low as $54.95 As low as $0.00
- Round Pitot Gauge Kit with Notched and Straight Plastic BladesSKU#: 02PITUAs low as $149.95 As low as $0.00
- Viking 135F (57C) White Cover Plate for Freedom Fire Sprinklers | 10786MA/WSKU#: VKFDRESWH$14.95 As low as $10.47
- 6" (152.4 mm) Fire Alarm Bell 120VAC - UL Listed!SKU#: AB06$22.95
- Tyco 139F (59C) White Cover Plate for Model RFII Fire SprinklersSKU#: TYCORFII$9.95 As low as $6.97
- 2 1/2" (63.5 mm) Pressure Gauge with 1% Mid-Range Accuracy | Liquid-FilledSKU#: 201LFGAs low as $46.00 As low as $0.00
- Retrofit Recessed Fire Sprinkler Escutcheon | 3/4" Sprinklers | ChromeSKU#: 75ECRRR2PC$1.95
QRFS takes a close look at the Notre-Dame cathedral fire, explaining what happened and what it means for the more widespread problem of fire in churches and other houses of worship.
Pilot clamps are sometimes out of stock, but the Tru-Drill II is a reliable alternative for drilling perfect holes in pipe—with its own unique features.
Using the wrong extinguisher can make a fire significantly worse. QRFS explains what the numbers on a fire extinguisher mean—as well as the letters—and what they indicate about its suitability against certain types of fires. To read and understand extinguisher labels like a pro, read on.
The Americans with Disabilities Act helps wheelchair users and people with visual impairments safely navigate buildings and use life-saving devices. QRFS looks at ADA fire extinguisher height, pull station placement, and other rules designed to allow people with disabilities full access to these life-saving devices.
An overview of the fire protection requirements for storage facilities, which are often fewer than many other occupancy types.
They're some of the smallest items on a fire engine—but they help firefighters make the most of other equipment. Get a quick handle on today's fire hose fittings & adapters with this definitive guide from QRFS.
Learn where and if car fire extinguishers are required in personal and commercial vehicles, as well as which types put out common vehicle fires.
QRFS explains how to inspect and record accurate histories of life safety rope, helping fire departments determine whether they are still safe for service.
QRFS takes a look at seven sprinkler mishaps that might have been avoided with heavy-duty fire sprinkler head guards.
QRFS looks at the origins and historic use of the term "playpipe," explaining how firefighting playpipe became the inspector’s tool of choice for straightening water flows.