- Victaulic 135F (57C) White Cover Plate for Model V38 Fire SprinklersSKU#: FCPWH135$9.95
- 6" (152.4 mm) Fire Alarm Bell 120VAC - UL Listed!SKU#: AB06$22.95
- Tyco 139F (59C) Bright White Cover Plate for Model LFII Fire SprinklersSKU#: TYCOLFII
- Reliable (Rasco) G4 / G4A / G5 Black Cover Plate Assembly 135F (57C)SKU#: RLG4BL$14.95 As low as $10.47
- 2 1/2" (63.5 mm) Pressure Gauge with 1% Mid-Range Accuracy | Liquid-FilledSKU#: 201LFGAs low as $46.00 As low as $0.00
- Round Pitot Gauge Kit with Notched and Straight Plastic BladesSKU#: 02PITUAs low as $149.95 As low as $0.00
- Tyco 139F (59C) White Cover Plate for Model RFII Fire SprinklersSKU#: TYCORFII
QRFS looks at how today's life safety codes tackle the issue of school shooting prevention, explaining why many building codes prohibit the use of barriers, how fire alarms can be protected against malicious use, and how new codes streamline emergency responses to an active shooter situation.
QRFS finishes its thorough guide to meeting NFPA 25 timelines for dry sprinkler system inspections, covering the longer deadlines for various components.
QRFS looks at the fire and building code governing access panels to help consumers decide when it's safe to install standard, non-rated drywall access panels—and when it's necessary to choose a fire-rated panel instead.
Codes and standards place responsibility for fire sprinkler inspection, testing, and maintenance (ITM) on the property owner but contractors are typically used to do it. Writing a clear scope of work can help guarantee reliable, code-compliant ITM.
QRFS explores how simple pipe accessories and specialized tools—from ground-penetrating radar to infrared imaging—can expedite the task of finding and fixing a leak in the underground pipes serving standpipe systems.
Flow tests and hydrostatic tests can uncover problems with private fire service mains serving a standpipe system. QRFS explains how standpipe testing procedures can point to a leak underground.
Every 88 seconds, a home in the United States catches fire. QRFS provides an overview of home fire extinguishers, explaining extinguisher types, sizes, ratings, and other key recommendations for their selection and strategic placement in the home.
CPVC pipe offers a quick and easy way to install fire sprinkler systems in light-hazard applications, without the expense or hassle of using metal. To implement a successful design, installers have to be aware of compatible chemicals and uses, product care, and listed uses.
A look at news with an impact on fire professionals at work outside of America's urban areas. From irreverent approaches to firefighter recruitment to mergers between small-town fire departments and wildfire preparation, here's the news worth knowing.
Learn how large fire sprinkler retrofits get off the ground, what causes communities to enact local laws, the needed elements to comply, and why smart project management is essential to a successful project.