- Tyco 139F (59C) Bright White Cover Plate for Model LFII Fire SprinklersSKU#: TYCOLFII
- Plug & Chain | 1 1/2" (38.1 mm) Brass Plug & Chain | NSTSKU#: PLCH150NST
- Standard Pitot Gauge Kit for Water Flow TestsSKU#: 01PITUAs low as $139.95
- Twelve (12) Fire Sprinkler Head CabinetSKU#: 12HCAB$12.95
- Plastic Cap and Chain | 2 1/2" - NST ThreadsSKU#: CAP250NSTP$5.95
- Tyco 139F (59C) White Cover Plate for Model RFII Fire SprinklersSKU#: TYCORFII
QRFS explains why buildings need these fire sprinkler control centers, where they must be placed, and how fire riser rooms must be maintained.
Human error causes the majority of fire sprinkler failures. QRFS completes its examination of the biggest mistakes that leave people and property unprotected from fire.
Human error causes the majority of fire sprinkler failures. QRFS explains the biggest mistakes people make that lead to system malfunctions.
#230 – NFPA 101 Fire Alarm Systems, Part 3: Residential, Healthcare, and Daycare Occupancy Requirements
QRFS breaks down NFPA 101’s requirements for fire alarm systems in healthcare occupancies, day cares, and residential dwellings ranging from family homes to apartments.
A property condition assessment ensures that life safety systems are working and up to code—avoiding expensive surprises in a commercial real estate deal.
QRFS looks at how specific states and cities have embraced or fought the International Residential Code’s (IRC) mandate to install residential fire sprinklers in all new homes.
Model building codes have required residential fire sprinklers for years but few states have adopted this requirement. This article explains the current legislative battles and provides an overview of current codes.
#225 – Distance Rules, Part 2: Sprinkler Head Obstruction Distance Rules for Standard Spray Fire Sprinklers
NFPA minimum sprinkler obstruction distances ensure that pendent, upright, & sidewall standard spray sprinklers activate on time & fight fires effectively.
QRFS finishes its examination of common fire sprinkler system pipe materials by taking a hard look at copper and CPVC, two of the most popular options.