- Reliable (Rasco) G4 / G4A / G5 Chrome Cover Plate Assembly 135F (57C)SKU#: RLG4CH$11.95 As low as $8.37
- 3" (76.2 mm) Grooved Check Valve Ductile Iron - UL & FM Approved!SKU#: 300GCVSpecial Price $89.95 was $102.95 As low as $87.51
- Tyco 139F (59C) Bright White Cover Plate for Model LFII Fire SprinklersSKU#: TYCOLFII$9.95 As low as $6.97
- 2 1/2" (63.5 mm) Pressure Gauge with 1% Full-Range Accuracy | Liquid-FilledSKU#: 202LFGAs low as $54.95 As low as $0.00
- Plug & Chain | 2 1/2" (63.5 mm) Brass Plug & Chain | NSTSKU#: PLCH250NST$16.95 As low as $11.87
Learn what the common acronyms used in NFPA 13 mean, what publications they reference, and which standards are applicable to fire sprinkler systems.
QRFS compares fire blankets and fire extinguishers, explaining how and where each on may be used as part of a fire protection strategy.
Building owners and facility managers often find the process of replacing a fire department connection, or FDC, confusing. QRFS looks at FDCs from a buyer’s perspective, answering frequently asked questions about this important piece of fire protection equipment.
Top beam clamps used to hang pipes in fire sprinkler and standpipe systems perform well in buildings with steel beams and other metal supports. Learn how they work, where they’re used, and what fire code requires.
What do Viking’s new fire sprinklers, head guards, escutcheons, and water shields offer that earlier models don't? QRFS looks at the Viking XT1 fire sprinkler platform, discussing product design, cross-compatibility between old and new products, and purchasing and identification tips.
QRFS finishes its two-part series on annual fire pump testing with requirements for testing the specific components of fire pumps.
QRFS takes a comprehensive, step-by-step look at the detailed guidelines for performing annual fire pump flow tests in NFPA 25.
Vinyl and plastic cover bags keep fire extinguishers protected. Learn about NFPA code requirements, uses and sizing guidelines for fire extinguisher covers.
The Water Hero P-100 offers home leak detection for houses with 3/4” & 1” water mains. Learn what reviewers say and how to install one with this guide.
Many fire protection items are listed, approved, or certified—but what do they really mean? Learn about UL listings, FM approvals, & other certifications.