- Reliable (Rasco) G4 / G4A / G5 Black Cover Plate Assembly 135F (57C)SKU#: RLG4BL$14.95 As low as $10.47
- Viking Model G-1 Vaulted & Sloped Ceiling Escutcheon | 1/2" NPT | Chrome | 14315FSKU#: VK050G1CH$44.95
- Victaulic 135F (57C) White Cover Plate for Model V27 Fire SprinklersSKU#: DCPWH135$14.95 As low as $10.47
- Plug & Chain | 1 1/2" (38.1 mm) Brass Plug & Chain | NSTSKU#: PLCH150NST$9.95 As low as $6.97
- 2 1/2" (63.5 mm) Pressure Gauge with 1% Full-Range Accuracy | Liquid-FilledSKU#: 202LFGAs low as $54.95 As low as $0.00
- Round Pitot Gauge Kit with Notched and Straight Plastic BladesSKU#: 02PITUAs low as $149.95 As low as $0.00
- Victaulic 135F (57C) White Cover Plate for Model V38 Fire SprinklersSKU#: FCPWH135$9.95 As low as $6.97
Fire sprinkler systems require seismic design to safeguard them against earthquakes. Learn about the principles and equipment involved in seismic bracing.
Fire bell voltage, size, and volume can confuse non-experts and fire safety pros alike. Pick the right bell (and the right quantity) with this guide.
Learn how to determine when seismic design is needed in fire sprinkler systems and about the flexibility method of protecting sprinkler pipe.
What made the Worcester Cold Storage Facility unique offers lessons for fighting fires in abandoned structures. Find out what was learned after the Worcester fire.
What is enforceable code, and where? Learn how ICC and NFPA create building and fire codes and standards and when they are adopted as law by local and state governments.
Learn about dry sprinkler tests with the longest timelines, including testing air leakage, gauges, the inside of water tanks, and dry sprinkler heads.
From firefighting robots to shelters made from space-age materials, these new examples of fire safety technology aim to improve firefighter safety, efficiency, and readiness.
Learn the National Fire Protection Association’s marine fire protection requirements for docks, boatyards, berthing areas, and wet and dry storage facilities—including fire sprinklers, standpipes, extinguishers, and fire alarms.
Learn how ditching paper and clipboards for inspection software can drive revenue, efficiency, and compliance for a fire protection inspection, testing, and maintenance (ITM) business.