Handheld Digital Tachometer: Combination Contact and Non-Contact
- Buy 2 for $311.79 each and save 3%
- Buy 10 for $305.36 each and save 5%
- Buy 50 for $289.29 each and save 10%
|Part Number||Optical Measuring Range (RPM)||Mechanical Measuring Range (RPM)||Material|
|CDT2000HD||1-99,999 rpm||1-99,999 rpm||Molded Rubber Shell|
|.01 from 0 - 100 rpm|
.1 from 100 - 1,000 rpm
1 from 1000 - 99,999 rpm
|+/- 0.02% of Reading or +/- 1 Digit||RPM, FT/MIN, IN/MIN, M/SEC, & FT/SEC||Up to 24" (60cm)|
|Battery Life||Battery Type||Availability|
|40 Hours Continous Use||2 AA Batteries||Usually Ships Within 48 Hours|
Checkline CDT 2000 HD Handheld Digital Tachometer measures revolutions per minute (RPMs) from as low as 1 to 99,999 (contactless) or 19,999 (contact)! This device is a combination contactless model and a contact model. Traceable calibration certificate provided with each model.
In contactless mode, this Handheld Digital Tachometer uses a visible beam of light that reflects off reflective tape placed on the rotating object. Checkline's contactless mode provides accurate measurements from up to 24" (60.9 cm) away.
In contact mode, the Checkline CDT 2000 HD touches the rotating object with specially designed tips. This tachometer is perfect for machine operators, maintenance professionals, and others in machine operating or material handling roles.
- Slide-In Contact Adapter
- 6" & .1m Surface Speed Wheels
- Cone Tip
- Funnel Tip
- Extension Shaft
- Reflective Tape
- Two (2) AA Batteries (1.5 V)
- Calibration Certificate
- Operating Instruction Manual
- Foam-fitted, hard-plastic Carrying Case
- Accuracy of 0.02% and a resolution of 0.01 RPM.
- Built in memory stores maximum, minimum, average, and last reading for recall to display.
- Molded rubber shell for maximum durability.
- Includes larger 6" surface speed wheel!