Globe SilverHawk Top Beam Clamp | 3/8" Top Beam Clamp - 103-101S
- Buy 10 for $0.95 each and save 4%
- Buy 100 for $0.84 each and save 15%
- Buy 500 for $0.70 each and save 29%
|Part Number||Size (Rod Size)||Construction||Finish|
|SHBC38||3/8" (9.53 mm)||Cold-Rolled Steel||Electro-Plated Zinc|
|Torque||Globe Part Number||Availability|
|60 in-lbs.||103-101S||Usually ships within 48 hours|
3/8" Top Beam Clamp secures hanger rod to a beam or bar joist. SilverHawk Top Beam Clamps are made from cold-rolled steel with a zinc finish. This UL-listed and FM-approved top beam clamp is suitable for a range of pipefitting operations, including installations of fire sprinkler systems, standpipes, plumbing, and more.
Tested by industry professionals, installation of a Globe SilverHawk top beam clamp is quick and easy. Their unique counterbalance design makes it easy to spin onto threaded rods. The open-back shape allows for visual verification during installation.
Each 3/8" (9.53 mm) Top Beam Clamp is manufactured in the United States by Globe, an Ohio-based maker of pipe hanging products for contractors in the mechanical piping and fire protection industries. SilverHawk clamps are among Globe's lightest and strongest clamps. This competitively-priced clamp is two items in one - suitable for use as an imported top beam clamp and a domestic top beam clamp.
- Complies with Manufacturers Standardization Society SP-69 (Type 19 & 23)
- Supports 3/8" rod (metric available)
- 90-degree angle fits I-beam or T-bar up to 3/4" (19.05 mm) thick
- Extruded tap holes meet FM requirements
- Accommodates retaining strap usage
- Includes a plated, hardened cup-point set screw and lock nut