SprinklerVac: Touchless Fire Sprinkler Cleaning!
- Buy 10 for $78.84 each and save 5%
- Buy 50 for $74.69 each and save 10%
- Buy 100 for $70.54 each and save 15%
- Transforms an ordinary vacuum into a safe and effective sprinkler cleaning tool
- Compatible with most household and commercial hoses (1-1/4" and 1-1/2")
- Hundreds of units purchased for hotels, hospitals, and other facilities where cleanliness and safety are key
- Code-compliant design allows for no-contact cleaning of fire sprinklers, as well as smoke and heat detectors
- Quickly removes unsightly dust and grime that may impair fire sprinkler systems
- Made in the United States with injection-molded plastic
- Ships same day, with next day delivery available through UPS Next Day Air and FedEx Priority Overnight
- Shop quickly with PayPal or our one-step checkout
- View technical specifications
- What makes SprinklerVac a safer choice?
- How do I clean sprinkler heads with this tool?
Over time, fire sprinklers collect dust, dirt, and cobwebs. This process, called "loading", can be unsightly and, left unchecked, can stop sprinklers from activating on time.
Solve those problems with SprinklerVac: the device that transforms a home or commercial vacuum into a no-contact fire sprinkler cleaning system. This patented sprinkler-cleaning tool features a one-size-fits-all connection for 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" vacuum hoses. With a wide 4-1/2" mouth, SprinklerVac complies with NFPA 25: Standard for Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems by cleaning sprinklers without touching them.
This fire sprinkler vacuum is among the safest and least expensive cleaning solutions on the market. Canned air solutions can leave behind substances that encourage dust buildup—and may cool sprinklers so rapidly that their bulbs burst. But SprinklerVac creates a air currents that remove gunk and filth with no rapid changes in temperature and no sticky sprays.
Use this fire sprinkler vacuum to clean:
- Pendent and sidewall sprinkler heads
- Sprinklers protected headguards
- Smoke alarms
- Heat sensors
- CO detectors
SprinklerVac makes cleaning sprinkler heads easy. But always inspect your fire sprinklers for damage before use—and schedule an inspection with an inspection, testing, and maintenance (ITM) professional if damage exists.
To clean fire sprinkler heads with this tool, simply:
- Attach the SprinklerVac to your vacuum hose, ensuring it is securely fastened.
- Assess the size and accessibility of your sprinkler heads to ensure the SprinklerVac will clean them "touchlessly".
- Turn the vacuum on.
- Carefully place the SprinklerVac over the fire sprinkler.
- Look through the clear plastic to monitor your placement and cleaning progress. Use the reflective back of the SprinklerVac logo to center the sprinkler.
- Watch the dust, dirt, and cobwebs whirl away!
- Rinse the SprinklerVac with warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
|QRFS Part Number||Availability||Ships From|
|SV001||Ships Same Day||Virginia|
|Length||Cup Size (Outside)||Compatible Vacuum Hoses|
|8-1/2"||4-1/2"||1-1/4" (Residential) and 1-1/2" (Commercial)|