DeWALT HangerMate+ Concrete Suspender Hanger for 3/8" Rod | 5/16" x 2 1/4" | Box of 25
|Part Number||Quantity||Anchor Diameter||Anchor Length|
|PFM2271050||25||5/16" (7.94 mm)||2 1/4" (57.15 mm)|
|3/8" (9.53 mm)||Vertical and Horizontal Orientation||Steel||Zinc-Plated|
|DeWALT Category Number||Installs In (Base Material)||Approvals||Availability|
|PFM2271050||Concrete||FM-Approved for 1,475-Pound Loads (4" Pipe)||Usually Ships Within 48 Hours|
5/16" x 2 1/4" Concrete Suspender Anchor by DeWALT® is a threaded rod fastener designed for applications in pipe hanging, pipe protection, electrical conduit, cable trays, and fire protection systems, such as fire sprinkler and standpipe systems. FM-approved Hangermate® Plus (Hangermate+) Concrete Fasteners have ultimate tensile load of 2,188 lbs for vertical hanging and 2,767 lbs for horizontal hanging in 3,650 PSI uncracked concrete.
These 5/16" x 2 1/4" DeWALT HangerMate+ Concrete Suspender Hangers are made from zinc-plated steel and designed for either vertical or horizontal hanging. Every suspender features dual-directional thread for hanging in multiple orientations and twin-lead thread designed to improve thread engagement in concrete.
General application and use:
- Hanging pipe for sprinkler systems
- Hanging lighting systems and overhead utilities
- Suspended celings
- Suspended conduit and cable trays
- HVAC ductwork and strut channels
- Mounting security equipment
Features and Benefits
- One system for all rod hanging applications in steel, wood, and concrete
- Ease and speed of overhead installation
- Lower in-place cost, when compared to beam clamps, lag bolts and dropins
- Can be installed with a screw gun or hammer drill
DeWALT® is a registered trademark of the Black & Decker Corporation. HangerMate® is a registered trademark of Asia Fastening (US), Inc.