5/16 in. x 2 1/4 in. Concrete Suspender Anchor by DeWALT is a threaded rod fastener designed for applications in pipe hanging, pipe protection, electrical conduit, cable trays, and fire protection systems, such as fire sprinkler and standpipe systems. FM-approved Hangermate Plus (Hangermate+) Concrete Fasteners have ultimate tensile load of 2,188 lbs for vertical hanging and 2,767 lbs for horizontal hanging in 3,650 PSI uncracked concrete.
These 5/16 in. x 2 1/4 in. DeWALT HangerMate+ Concrete Suspender Hangers are made from zinc-plated steel and designed for either vertical or horizontal hanging. Every suspender features dual-directional thread for hanging in multiple orientations and twin-lead thread designed to improve thread engagement in concrete.
General application and use:
- Hanging pipe for sprinkler systems
- Hanging lighting systems and overhead utilities
- Suspended celings
- Suspended conduit and cable trays
- HVAC ductwork and strut channels
- Mounting security equipment
Features and Benefits
- One system for all rod hanging applications in steel, wood, and concrete
- Ease and speed of overhead installation
- Lower in-place cost, when compared to beam clamps, lag bolts and dropins
- Can be installed with a screw gun or hammer drill
DeWALT is a registered trademark of the Black & Decker Corporation. HangerMate is a registered trademark of Asia Fastening (US), Inc.