Reliable Model GFR2concealed fire sprinkler wrench is designed to speed installation or removal of Reliable fire sprinklers. This unique wrench is designed specifically for Reliable fire sprinkler frames and provides the flexibility to engage the fire sprinkler from various angles. Fits 1/2 in. ratchets.
Fits sprinkler models:
- F1, F1/EC, F1FR, F1FR/EC & F1/RES/F2 Recessed Pendent
- G/F2 & GFR Recessed
- F1/RES/F2 & G/F1/EC4 Recessed Horizontal Sidewall
- G/F1 & F1FR/EC8&9
- G/F1 Recessed Pendent
- F1 & F1FR Intermediate Level Pendent
- Model FP Push-On Recessed Escutcheon for F1 and F1FR Horizontal Sidewall
- Model FP Push-On Recessed Escutcheon for F1 and F1FR Pendents
- DH-80 Recessed
- DH56 Recessed, DH56 Concealed
- F156 and F1FR56 Recessed Pendent
- F1RES 76 Recessed & CCP Pendent
- KFR56 HSW Recessed F1/F2/FP & Concealed
- All Models that used GFR1 wrench
Fire Sprinkler Wrench Helpful Tips:
Tip 1: It is recommended that a qualified professional replace fire sprinklers or in any other way modify a fire sprinkler system.
Tip 2: A fire sprinkler's size describes the inner orifice diameter - either half (1/2 in.) or three-quarter (3/4 in.) inch. The outer diamter of a (1/2 in.) sprinkler's threads measures close to three-quarter inch. The other diameter of a (3/4 in.) sprinkler's threads is measures close to one inch. Most offices, small retail locations, etc. have (1/2 in.) sprinklers. This applies to ordering wrenches - make sure to get the wrench that fits your size sprinkler.
Tip 3: Spare fire sprinkler heads and a wrench should be accessible at all times in a facility with a commercial fire sprinkler system installed. Often state regulations apply, too. Check with your local fire department.
Tip 4: Fire sprinkler systems should be visually inspected often and professionally inspected annually.