Fire Sprinkler Paint Covers, 50-Pack | Protect Sprinklers! | QCDA50
Fire Sprinkler Paint Covers protect sprinklers and save you the trouble of buying new ones! If fire sprinklers get paint on them—at all—they must be replaced per NFPA 25. These paint covers stick in place on the escutcheon plate with a ring of tape. Simply peel off the liner and place them where you need them. Don’t fiddle with paper, plastic, and masking tape—just use Fire Sprinkler Paint Covers.
- Buy 5 for $35.96 each and save 10%
- Easy-to-install paint covers for fire sprinklers—just peel, stick, and go
- A tape-ring holds the paint cover to the fire sprinkler escutcheon
- Fits most recessed pendent and sidewall sprinklers
- Highly-visible orange color prevents accidental damage
- View specifications
- Why are Fire Sprinkler Paint Covers important?
- How big are Fire Sprinkler Paint Covers?
- How are Fire Sprinkler Paint Covers installed?
Check out our blog to learn why painted fire sprinklers are such a big problem.
NFPA 25: Standard for the Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems (188.8.131.52.1) states that any fire sprinkler that gets aftermarket paint on it must be replaced. This is because a painted sprinkler might not function properly in the event of a fire. The inspectors won’t care if it’s just a little on the frame, so don’t just try to be careful when you paint—cover sprinklers completely and easily. Save yourself time, money, and trouble by using Fire Sprinkler Paint Covers.
Fire Sprinkler Paint Covers are 3 inches deep, so they’ll fit over most flush and recessed fire sprinkler heads. The covers have a 2-inch internal diameter, perfect for sticking on most escutcheon trim rings.
Installing these Fire Sprinkler Paint Covers is easy—just peel, stick, and go. Peel the liner off the adhesive tape, slip the cover over the sprinkler head, and stick it to the escutcheon. No need to touch the sprinkler head at all.
|QRFS Part Number||Availability||Ships From|
|QCDA50||Usually ships within 48 hours||CA or VA|
|3" (7.6 cm)||2" (5.1 cm)|