1/4 in. x 1 1/2 in. Metal Rod Hanging Suspender Anchors by DeWALT is a threaded rod fastener designed for applications in pipe hanging, pipe protection, electrical conduit, cable trays, and fire protection systems, such as fire sprinkler and standpipe systems. This box of UL-listed and FM-approved Hangermate Plus (Hangermate+) Metal fasteners install in metal joists and columns with an ultimate tensile load of 2,810 pounds depending on steel thickness.
Box of 25 1/4 in. x 1 1/2 in. DeWALT HangerMate+ Metal Suspender Hangers for 3/8 in. Rod is made from Zinc-Plated Steel and designed for Horizontal hanging. Each box contains 25 hangars for 3/8 in. rods.
General application and use:
- Hanging pipe for sprinkler systems
- Hanging lighting systems and overhead utilities
- Suspended celings
- Suspended conduit and cable trays
- HVAC ductwork and strut channels
- Mounting security equipment
Features and Benefits
- One system for all rod hanging applications in steel, wood, and concrete
- Ease and speed of overhead installation
- Lower in-place cost, when compared to beam clamps, lag bolts and dropins
- Can be installed with a screw gun or hammer drill
DeWALT is a registered trademark of the Black & Decker Corporation. HangerMate is a registered trademark of Asia Fastening (US), Inc.