FELCO C9 Cable Cutter | Seismic Bracing Cable & Wire Up to 1/4″ (25.4 mm) Thick
|LCFC9||Hardened Steel Blades, Aluminum Handles, Plastic Grip Covering||Up to 1/4″ Diameter, Green (#GR6) and Black (#BL8) Cable|
|13″ (325mm)||1.5 lbs. (750g)||Usually Ships Within 48 Hours|
FELCO® C9 Cable Cutter | 1/4″
The FELCO® C9 Cable Cutter, measuring at just over a foot (131/11″/325mm), is FELCO’s smallest two-handed wire cutter. It was designed using FELCO’s “triangular cut” system that allows for a smoother cut without crushing the wire. This feature eliminates the need to tie the cable before cutting it. The design also features an easy and durable cutting adjustment. The C9 cable cutter is constructed using hardened steel for the blades, forged aluminum alloy for the handles, and a bright red, textured plastic cover that provides a solid and comfortable grip.
The Swiss-made FELCO wire cutters are world-renowned for their precision and cutting capabilities. Weighing a mere 1.5 lbs (750g), the C9 cable cutters are lightweight enough for overhead cutting, and still strong enough to be reliable for underwater applications.
What can FELCO C9 cable cutters cut?
FELCO’s C9 cable cutters are built for a wide range of applications, cutting:
- Seismic bracing cable, including Loos & Co. black (size 8) and green (size 6) types
- Wire Rope up to 3/8″ (9mm)
- High Tensile Steel Strands up to 1/4″ (7mm)
- Stainless Steel Strands up to 1/4″ (6mm)
- Tough Wire Rope or Strands up to 5mm
- Electric Cables of Copper, Aluminum, or Steel-Cored Aluminum up to 3/8″ (9mm)
- Aluminum or Copper Rods up to 3/8″ (9mm)
- Steel Rods up to 1/4″ (7mm)
- Tempered Steel Spring Wire up to 4mm
FELCO C9 Cable Cutters also work great with the following Loos & Co. cables:
- Loos & Co. Seismic Cable | Gold Wire | 250′ Spool | Size 3 | GO3-CBL
- Loos & Co. Seismic Cable | Orange Wire | 250′ Spool | Size 4 | OR4-CBL
How to use the FELCO C9 cable cutters
- Lean on handle against the chest, the other on the thigh
- Be sure the item you’re cutting is neatly between the blades
- Press down on the handles with the upper part of your body until the wire is cut all the way through. Do not change the position of your hands while cutting.
FELCO is a trademark of Flisch Holding SA.