This 1-1/2 in. Single Jacket Mill Hose, also called Contractor Hose, is durable and flexible for wash down, water transfer, and other light applications. Manufactured for durability, this hose is ready for prolonged storage and extended service. This lightweight, easy-to-handle hose features a 100% polyester single jacket with a single-ply synthetic rubber. The high-strength, woven polyester jacket resists mold and mildew.
This hose is not suitable for fire fighting or other high-pressure regular use application; for these applications, use Single Jacket Fire Hose.
- 125 PSI Service Pressure
- 250 PSI Proof Test Pressure
- 375 PSI Proof Test Pressure
-40F (-40C) to 180F (82C)
- Lengths: 50 ft. and 100 ft.
- Coupling Material: Uncoupled and Aluminum
- Coupling Type: NST/NH, IPT/NPSH, Shank IPT/NPSH, Camlock
Customizations are available upon request.