Give the fire department a leg up by installing UL and FM approved Exposed Fire Department Connections from QRFS today!
Exposed Fire Department Connections, most commonly found on the outside of a building, provide the fire department with an inlet for pressurizing a sprinkler system or providing water to higher floors in a building. QRFS' exposed FDCs are made of high-qualiy brass and are available in a variety of styles.
We have the inventory to handle your largest or smallest job. We can help you find the exact FDC you're looking for and we deliver fast.
Let us earn your Exposed Fire Department Connection business with low prices, knowledgeable customer service, and fast order processing. Call us at (888) 361-6662 or write anytime.
- Exposed Double Clapper FDC "Auto Spkr" | 4" NPT x 3" NYFD x 3" NYFD Angled BrassSKU#: ADA2304BN$217.95 As low as $185.26
- Seamless Polished Chrome Tube | 4" ID x 18" Length for Freestanding FDCsSKU#: FST418PC$192.95 As low as $135.07
- Seamless Polished Brass Tube | 4" ID x 18" Length for Freestanding FDCsSKU#: FST418PB$138.95 As low as $97.27
- Exposed Single-Inlet FDC "Auto Spkr" | 2 1/2" NPT x 2 1/2" NST BrassSKU#: FDC1INLETCB$82.95 As low as $70.51
- Exposed Residential FDC "Auto Spkr" | 1 1/2" NPT x 1 1/2" NST BrassSKU#: FDCRESCONNCB$33.95 As low as $28.86
- Exposed Double Clapper FDC "Auto Spkr" | 4" NPT x 3" NYFD x 3" NYFD Straight BrassSKU#: SDA2304BN$257.95 As low as $219.26