Pipe Hole Cover Plate - Plastic | 4″ Pipes (IPS) | 4-5/8" Holes | 7" OD | Chrome
|Outside Diameter||Inside Diameter||Depth|
|7″ (175 mm)||4″ IPS – 4-5/8″ (117 mm) Actual||3/16″ (4.8 mm)|
|Usually Ships Within 48 Hours|
4″ IPS Plastic Pipe Hole Cover Plate (Chrome)
Plastic pipe hole cover plates conceal gaps between pipes and the surfaces they pass through. This chrome trim ring fits over a 4″ IPS (iron pipe size) pipe and will cover a hole measuring approximately 7″ (175 mm).
This 4″ pipe plate works in new installations or retrofit applications. To add this chrome plate during a new installation, simply slide the plate over one end of the pipe. Then, press it against the wall, ceiling, or floor.
For retrofit applications, split the pipe hole cover plate by bending it back and forth at the seam. After that, gently twist the plate open and place it on the pipe. The plate will return to its original shape.
How should I use this 4″ pipe hole cover plate?
Pipe hole cover plates provide an obvious cosmetic advantage, concealing any evidence of jagged holes or oversized gaps around the pipe. They also offer a sleek, clean appearance that’s easy on the eyes.
But according to the 2018 International Building Code (IBC) and International Plumbing Code (IPC), plastic wall cover plates are not approved materials to use on a fire-rated wall. Do not use this 4″ floor and ceiling plate to seal penetrations in fire-rated partitions.
Will this floor & ceiling plate work with my piping and walls?
Pipe hole cover plates can conceal unsightly holes anywhere that a pipe penetrates a wall or ceiling. This chrome-finished 4″ plate fits pipes with iron pipe sizes of 4″. IPS is a nominal measurement and does not reflect the exact dimensions of a pipe.
Exact dimensions for this chrome-finished, 4″ floor and ceiling plate are:
- Inside diameter: 4-5/8″ (117 mm)
- Outside diameter: 7″ (175 mm)
- Depth: 3/16″ (4.8 mm)
Other sizes are available in both white and chrome finishes, such as:
- 1/2″ Pipes (IPS) | 2 3/4″ Holes | Chrome
- 1/2″ Pipes (IPS) | 2 3/4″ Holes | White
- 3/4″ Pipes (IPS) | 3″ Holes | Chrome
- 3/4″ Pipes (IPS) | 3″ Holes | White
- 1″ Pipes (IPS) | 3 1/8″ Holes | Chrome
- 1″ Pipes (IPS) | 3 1/8″ Holes | White
- 1 1/4″ Pipes (IPS) | 3 1/2″ Holes | Chrome
- 1 1/4″ Pipes (IPS) | 3 1/2″ Holes | White
- 1 1/2″ Pipes (IPS) | 3 7/8″ Holes | Chrome
- 1 1/2″ Pipes (IPS) | 3 7/8″ Holes | White
- 2″ Pipes (IPS) | 4 3/8″ Holes | Chrome
- 2″ Pipes (IPS) | 4 3/8″ Holes | White
- 2 1/2″ Pipes (IPS) | 5 1/4″ Holes | Chrome
- 2 1/2″ Pipes (IPS) | 5 1/4″ Holes | White
- 3″ Pipes (IPS) | 5 7/8″ Holes | Chrome
- 3″ Pipes (IPS) | 5 7/8″ Holes | White
- 4″ Pipes (IPS) | 6 7/8″ Holes | White
- 5″ Pipes (IPS) | 9 5/8″ Holes | Chrome
- 5″ Pipes (IPS) | 9 5/8″ Holes | White
- 6″ Pipes (IPS) | 9 3/4″ Holes | Chrome
- 6″ Pipes (IPS) | 9 3/4″ Holes | White
- 8″ Pipes (IPS) | 13″ Holes | Chrome
- 8″ Pipes (IPS) | 13″ Holes | White